About Me

My Photo
johnkweber
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
View my complete profile

Linkedin

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Monday, April 22, 2013

Wedding photographer in Durbanville, Capetown

My wife and I were married for 1 year on the 14 April 2013 and I was looking back at some of our memories over the last year and with great shock realized that I had never taken the time to write about our dear friends Daneel and Karen Herselman for Karen Herselman photography in Durbanville, that took our beautiful photos on our very special day.

Karen and Daneel were kind enough to take our photos for our wedding as part of our wedding gift and I just wanted to thank them (belated thanks of course) for doing us such a great service. We look back on our wedding with great joy every time we open that special box of memories that was so lovingly given to us.

Here are a few of our photos if you are interested, and if you are having a wedding and need a photographer anywhere in the Western Cape and environs such as Durbanville, Bellville, Cape Town etc then please feel free to give Karen Herselman a call. I recommend her for her work. Her photos and her ideas for poses that she took are stunning.

Feel free to call Karen Herselman Photography at 073-2202307 or visit her website at http://karenherselmanphotography.co.za/